Personal data controller
TARACCI is the personal data controller for processing your personal data and is responsible for ensuring that such processing takes place in accordance with applicable legislation.
Collection of information
In order for you to be able to buy our goods, or contact us for support, information, returns or complaints, we must collect and process certain personal information.
We collect information from you when you order products through our webshop, contact us via contact form, or when you register for our newsletter. The information collected when ordering goods includes your name, your email address, your address, and your telephone number. When registering for a newsletter and using a contact form, we will save your email address and name.
Use of information
TARACCI processes your personal data for various purposes. Mainly for the purpose of:
• Fulfill our obligations to you as a customer, such as the execution of purchases, delivery, and payment via invoice, payment card or other means of payment.
• Enable general customer care and customer service, such as answering questions about products, and complaints.
• Prevent fraud and carry out risk management.
• Follow applicable legislation, such as the Accounting Act.
• The data can also form the basis for market and customer analyzes, market research, statistics, business follow-up, and business and method development related to the purchase and delivery of our products.
Legal basis for data collection
• Objective 1: To administer, develop and deliver our goods and provide service.
Legal basis: Completion of purchase agreement (terms of sale).
Weekly personal information is stored: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Shelf life: 5 years after last purchase or activity.
• Objective 2: To ensure that existing legislation complies, such as Accounting Act.
Legal basis: Obligation under applicable law.
What personal information is stored: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Storage Time: As long as we are required to store the data in accordance with applicable law.
How long do we save information about you?
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. As a third party, a trusted third party is not counted that helps us run our website (host provider) or our company (auditor and accounting firm), as well as official partners such as payment providers, business system suppliers, when needed to fill an ordered commitment.
Cookies and other tools
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer that contain data from websites you visited. The purpose is to give visitors access to various functions and to facilitate the surfing.
There are two types of cookies:
• A session cookie stored temporarily in the computer's memory while the visitor is on a web page. It disappears when you close the browser.
• A persistent cookie remains on the visitor's computer until it is removed.
This feature allows visitors to recommend articles in social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Cookies collect information about how visitors (not at the individual level) use the feature to improve the site.
The Google Analytics web analytics tool is used on this site and cookies record information at a single level about how visitors use the site. The information concerns, for example, the number of page views, from which visitors come and the number of visits in order to improve the website and provide a good user experience.
We use re-marketing on the site. This allows us to get an estimate of our visitors' age and gender. In conjunction with campaigns, we can use re-marketing for targeted ads on the Google Display Network. For this purpose, data from a third-party cookie is used. You can change your ad preferences or opt-out to avoid Google's behavioral advertising through the links below:
Security and information protection
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We use encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the internet or stored on devices. Only employees who are required to perform a specific job will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and services that are used to store personally identifiable information are therefore in the intended and safe environment in Sweden.
We use the e-mail address you provide us to send information and updates regarding your order, newsletter, and other product-related information, etc. of each email.